GE Front Load Washer Drive Belt
Fits Model numbers GFWN1100H0WW, GFWH1200D0WW, GEHGFWH1200D0WW, GEHGFWH1200D1WW, GEHGFWH1200D1WW, GEHGFWH1200H0WW, GEHGFWH1200H0WW, GEHGFWH1200H0WW, GEHGFWH1200H1WW, GEHGFWH1200H1WW, GEHGFWN1100D0WW, GEHGFWN1100D0WW, GEHGFWN1100D1WW, GEHGFWN1100D1WW, GEHGFWN1100D1WW, GEHGFWN1100H0WW, GEHGFWN1100H0WW, GEHGFWN1100H0WW, GEHGFWN1100H1WW, GEHGFWN1100H1WW, GEHGFWN1200D0WW, GEHGFWN1200D0WW, GEHGFWN1200D1WW, GEHGFWN1200D1WW, GEHGFWN1200D1WW, GEHGMAN1200D0WW.
Includes 1 drive belt.
- Guaranteed to be an exact fit plus FREE tech support.
- Totally "No worries" return policy.
Supported Model Number:
|Color:||Black||For:||FRONT LOAD WASHER|
Things to know about ABEC ratings:
- Bearings not conforming to at least ABEC 1 can not be classified as precision bearings as their tolerances are too loose.
- Lower ABEC grades are intended for applications such as mechanical hobbies, skates, skateboards, fishing reels, and alike.
- Mid-range grades (ABEC 5) are intended for applications such as vehicles, electric motors and industrial machinery. The maximum allowable tolerance on these bearings is 0.0035 mm.
- High grade bearings are intended for precision applications like aircraft instruments, jet engines, or surgical equipment. These can often cost many hundreds of dollars each. As a side note, the supplier I use has also sold to NASA. The highest precision bearing they have sold to date was for the international space station and cost $128,000. It was 8 feet in diameter and was an ABEC grade 9.
*(ABEC)-Annular Bearing Engineering Committee. The ABEC scale is the industry accepted standard for the tolerances of ball bearings.
Free 40 minute HD "How To Video" and UNLIMITED FREE tech support.
WATCH NOW and see how easy it is.
OVER 110 DIFFERENT SETS NOW AVAILABLE
Need help finding your model number?
Not sure which set you need?
Just send me your model number and I will send a link to the correct set.